1973 Explorers 3p MISSING GOLD AND PHOSPHOR. SG 923/924c
Unmounted mint unfolded se-tenant pair. Missing gold (Queen's head) and missing all over phosphor. Illustrated with normal at right.
£1.00 to United Kingdom
UK Ordinary 1st Class (Buyer's Risk)
Get Additional Rates
- Select Country
- Zip/Post Code
- Registered Since
- 06.03.2016 14:00:09
- View Other Items
- IAN LASOK-SMITH. (Philatelist) PTS. Fine and Specialised GB Stamps.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Cheque
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- CH4 8JG, Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Ships To
- United States, United Kingdom, Albania, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Rep Of Ireland, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine
- Shipping Instructions
I aim to post all items within 3 working days of cleared payment being received.
I ship worldwide. Postage for any European or Overseas destination is charged at the same rate and once secure packaging taken in to account is invariably at below cost.
If you do not see your country in the menu of overseas destinations just click on any one to reveal the charges. Items will be dispatched to the destination you specify at checkout.
- Returns Accepted
- Returns Policy
- I offer a full no quibble refund policy on all items returned within 14 days. If items is returned due to an error on my part your return postage charges will also be refunded. If there is a need to return an item please use a method of delivery that requires a signature on receipt. Proof of your having posted an item is not proof that I have received it.
Unmounted mint se-tenant block of four ( fewlight gum wrinkles) with very visual shift of red brown affecting robin's wings and legs of robin and blackbird. Illustra...
A fine unmounted mint set of 9 values.
Unmounted mint marginal sinle with error MISSING GREY (decks etc). Illustrated and supplied with matching normal at right.